Planning for IAAPA Expo, taking place in Orlando in November 2021, continues. Dr. Woodcock is joining a panel with Danielle Heffernan, of Cedar Fair, moderated by Charlie Wickham, grad student from Iowa State U, on industry-academia cooperation for themed entertainment. Check the IAAPA website for registration details. Early registration discount expires 23 September.
Global attractions safety. IAAPA Expo Asia 2020, Macau SAR, China (online). Moderated by F. Gonzales.
IAAPA Expo, Las Vegas NV, 2009
The culture of safety: no excuses (panelist, in English). El Foro IAAPA de seguridad. Bogotá, Colombia (2019)
Un llamado a la acción. Cómo cada uno de ustedes puede hacer la diferencia (panelist, in English). El Foro IAAPA de seguridad. Cancun, Mexico. (2018)
Safety in attractions – The process of risk assessment & risk reductions. IAAPA Expo, 2018, 2019, Orlando FL, with L. Freeman, P. Geering, K. Russell.
Human factors in attractions safety. IAAPA Expo 2020, Orlando FL (online). Moderated by L. Freeman.
These topics are available for presentation, and have been delivered at:
- Amusement Industry Manufacturers and Suppliers (AIMS) Safety Seminar
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority, Annual Ride Safety Forum
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials (NAARSO)
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA)
- Private industry organizations